Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meeting Albert Einstein


I have recently met with Albert Einstein about my discovery of the universe expanding. Albert was very pleased with the information I gathered and wanted to learn more about my discovery. He had said the universe was either expanding or contracting by his new General Theory of Relativity, but astronomers told him it did neither. Albert then changed his equation with an extra factor he called the cosmological term (anti-gravity force that kept the universe from collapsing in on itself) so the astronomers would believe him. His original equation was correct in the first place, poor fellow. Now, his original equation can be used with out the cosmological term. We will stay in contact with one another to further our theories.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you Mr. Hubble for including me in your blog. I had a very nice time talking with you about science! I hope that we do get to talk again.

    ReplyDelete