Saturday, March 14, 2009

Becoming Popular!




I can’t believe it! Ever since Albert Einstein came to thank me for my discovery that his theory of general relativity is probably correct, everyone is talking about me. They are saying I am a part of California’s elite society. I am a popular superstar now! I have met many Hollywood stars and it’s exciting to be among them. They drive up to see me at the observatory. My wife, Grace, and I will soon travel to Europe. It is something we love to do. We are so fortunate we have the luxuries that other people are unable to have during this depression. I have recently written a new book, called “The Realm of the Nebulae”. It is about my discoveries in astronomy. It has increased my popularity even more.

1 comment:

  1. That's very good to know that you are a superstar! it's always good to be known! you know that you have created something great!

    ReplyDelete